Friday, August 22, 2014

Family Camp 2014

Hi Folks,
From August 2 to August 9 I get to have a real vacation. Each summer I take my children, their spouses, and my four grandchildren to a family camp on the University of California  campus in Santa Barbara.

The children have their activities, carnival, games, adventures, all supervised by college age counselors. The parents have their activities; hiking, swimming, surfing, biking, golf, tennis, wine tasting, softball and more.

I got to read two books, write for an Internet project I'm launching and still spend time with my kids and grandkids.

A week after I get home, Dianne will drag me off to Europe again. This time it's a Baltic cruise. I will go into the horrible details in another post.

As the motto for the Family Vacation Center in Santa Barbara says, "It's the best vacation since having children." And it's true. If you want more information, visit
http://www.familyvacationcenter.com/

Rennie

No comments: